Thursday, July 11, 2013

Welcome!

Hey everyone!
     My name is E.S.T. and this blog is dedicated to my upcoming book, Chucking Granny.  It is of course a suspense thriller with multiple religious and government conspiracies.  There is an epic love story between the manly man spy and the secret double agent who ends up betraying him in the end, but not before plenty of sex is had by all.
     Or possibly not.  I'm sure that would be an interesting book, but unfortunately I would be falling asleep at my keyboard while typing Chapter Three.  No, my book is a fictional non-fiction tale of the hundred different people I have worked with at my intolerably evil EMS organization.  That's right, in the two years I have been an EMT I have worked with over a hundred people.  And all of these people have a story.
     As you can possibly tell I like to keep it light, but I'll admit I thrive on drama.  So Chucking Granny is full of humor, but is also filled with tragedy... like the tragically funny things which have happened to me or my various partners on the ambulance.
     My plan is to be published as an ebook on at least Amazon by September.  I'll be sure to keep you guys updated on progress as well as hopefully amusing anecdotes.

Thanks for being the future readers of Chucking Granny!  It is a distinguished title to be worn with pride!



No comments:

Post a Comment